Today I just have the cravings for sweets, and these were not just any ordinary sweets since I cannot have any of these here in the metro, aside for a few. Maybe this is just PMS again or what, but I know I want them so badly right now.
- Oh, how I miss you, Napoleones. I guess I should drop by Roli’s stall at Megamall sometime this week to get a box of these yummy goodies.
- Silvanas! This is the kind that my workmate Lesley brought to the office each time she goes home to Dumaguete. As much as I want her to buy me boxes and boxes of this, I can’t, because they will melt. *sad face* How I wish there is some way I could have these sweets mailed to me.
- Mer-Nel’s Chocolate Cake. This evil thing can only be found in Los Baños, Laguna, a two-hour drive from the metro. Sigh. Previous years when I was in the place, I always make sure to buy one, but now it is just too much effort to go there and just buy cake. Still, they did not hear my plea to go have a branch of their cake shop in the metro. Specifically, Makati/Mandaluyong City area. There is something about this cake that makes it soooo addicting, I think it’s the icing.
An alternative to Mer-Nel’s chocolate cake would be Dimpy’s chocolate cake with rich caramel sauce. OMG! I am dying and I am drooling and I am drowning in my drool. Photo credits to the blogger as tagged.
- Krispy Kreme doughnuts, specifically Hershey’s Cookies and Kreme, and New York Blueberry Cheesecake flavours, my favourites. Aaaaaah! OMG, I wanna die now!
- What makes my homecity all the more sweet? These. Calea. Cakes. OMG! It’s been 3 years since I last ate these cakes, and looking at the piccies is major torture. I wanna go home now. *sniffles*
Photo credits to the original owners. You just killed me.