I dunno if my life is boring or what. But definitely, I am soooo looking forward to the weekends. Always.
- 5:00 AM – Wake up and wait for the alarm to go off.
- 5:15 AM – Alarm clock goes off; either go back to sleep or read
- 6:30 AM – Really wakes up, lie in bed for a while
- 7:00 AM – Prelude shower time! Grabs phone/book and heads to the bathroom. There’s nothing more like a good feeling reading while sitting on a toilet bowl. If in a good mood, bathroom concert happens.
- 7:30 AM – Real shower time. Shower time is now reduced to 30 minutes, demn. *cusses North Korea*’s tardiness policy*
- 8:00 AM – Panic change of clothes, makeup, eat breakfast, if time allows it *blames North Korea*’s tardiness policy still*
- 8:05 – 8:15 AM – Rush to the bus stop. If I leave the house a minute later than this, I am doomed. Unless I will catch the Knight Bus.
Time in between 8:15 to 8:45 AM – on the bus to work. Reading like a monster. *cue in Skillet’s Monster* If arrived at the office earlier than 8:45, then at the pantry drinking coffee, having breakfast.
- 8:45AM – opens PC, Tumblr-ing, blogging, chatting, tweeting, replying to emails, fangirling, silently squealing over the droolworthy pics in Tumblr. Reading online if time permits.
- 12:00 PM– Lunch time!
- 1:00 PM – Back to workstation. Tumblr-ing, blogging, chatting, tweeting, replying to emails, fangirling, silently squealing. Reading online if time permits.
- 3:00 PM – Coffee break!
- 5:30 PM – closes Tumblr, Twitter, WordPress, Yahoo!, MS Word, Outlook. Kicks PC to death. Ta ta!
Travel time from North Korea* to my Sweet Home Alabama* is dependent on the following factors: traffic, number of people in the train station, specific work day, among other things.
At Sweet Home Alabama:
- Surf the net.
- Read like a monster.
- Eat dinner
- Watch tv if something nice is airing.
- Read again while waiting for the news.
- Wake up, take a bath, have some coffee.
- Read until sleep consumes me.
I just re-read this thing and I think it is a boring entry for today. I was a bit disappointed over the results of Miss Universe 2011, Miss Philippines being the 2nd Runner Up only when she could be the queen! #%@%$#^@#$^$#^ Nevertheless, I am proud of her! Congratulations!